Day1: Hoi An – My Son – Hoi An (75km+ cycling) (L,D)
8:00 Am .Our guide pick you up at the hotel .Transfer out of the town and start the bike ride at the country roads to My Son former Champa Kingdom. Time to visit the world heritage.
Picnic lunch en-route. Afternoon cycling back to Hoi An and around the ancient town to visit Thanh Tra pottery village. Experience the rural life of Vietnamese in the central Vietnam.
Break and swim on the Hoi An beach. Cycling back to the hotel for overnight in Hoi An.
Day2: Hoi An – Da Nang – Hue (90km+ cycling) (B,L)
Breakfast at the hotel, check out and leave Hue Imperial city, on the way near Da Nang visits Marble Mountain and marble stone sculptures in Ngu Hanh Son. Bike ride along the coast and up to Hai Van Pass (20km up and down).
Stop for lunch at Lang Co beach. Afternoon ride to Cau Hai lagoon and cross the lagoon to Thuan An village. Transfer the rest way to Hue for overnight. Dinner and enjoy the traditional music on boat in Perfume river(option)
Day3: Hue city (30km+ cycling) (B,L)
Along the Perfume river, cycling to visit Hue Old Citadel, Thien Mu pagoda, Tu Duc tomb and Khai Dinh tomb. Back to city for lunch. Transfer to the airport for your next destination. End of services.
: 395 Usd / PersonDeparture Dates :
Every Wednesday & Sunday
Group Size : Min from 2 to Max 10 Traveler
- Support Air conditioned bus/van
- Truck to carry bikes ( for group tour )
- English speaking biking tour guide
- Entrance fees and boat
- Airport transfer in/out
- Pick up & drop off at your hotel
- Meals as mentioned (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner)
- Bike/Helmet/Tool kit/First aid kit/Mechanic/Doctor(10 travelers)
- Water, snacks, cold towers, soft drinks and fresh fruits for cycling day
- Accommodation in Hoi An ( day 1 ) & Hue ( day 2 )
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Accommodation before & after cycling tour ( Contact us for hotel reservation )
Remark: Depending on weather and road conditions, this itinerary is subject to changes